live long last

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Welcoming My Sweet 20



one of GREAT and SWEET age i ever had !


first i would like to express my gratitude to ALLAH swt WHO give me a chance to feel this sweet age sweet20, although i know i'm not teenager anymore and my age isn't use *teen* behind the number anymore.. NOW TWENTY y.o peop !!
also wanna tell you how happy i am to be 20 years old, it means i must leaving teenager's attitude to be more mature than before, to be better and better, to be someone that useful for others ..


second,i wanna say thanks for my parents and brothers that always support me, not only this special day but every second i breathe.. iloveyou Mama Papa and also bradass !


third i wanna say thanks for dsoul* had come and celebrate my day in the middle of night 12.00 a.m.
Honestly, i really shocked when my bedroom was knocked by you all then when i opened the door SURPRISE !!!
there were iaz, qha, qy and also my brother with martabak as the tart with sparkled candle (i forget how many candle it is) you all sang a birthdays song..
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu

makes me feel precious for having you all my soulyangss :*
*(read : it names of group containing young people because we came from the same junior high school background)


fourth, i wanna say thanks for "someone" that gave me surprises.. happy with you in my 20s birthday :)



the last but not least
, for all my families and friends, i can't mention you one by one, but with all of my heart i wanna say thankful although i'm not show my birthdays date on facebook or other social networking as the reminders but you all still remember my birthday .. *moved*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your click!